Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Welcome!

Hi! I've been meaning to set up this blog for some time now, as a way to facilitate our conversations through email. If you've got something to share with friends from LHS, stop by from time to time and let us know about your memories of East Anglia, your musings about Monty Python or comments about "The Beautiful Game." In the immortal words of Delia Smith - "Let's be having ya!"

~Bob

5 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Good on you Bob. This is going to be fun to run with. Thanks for starting this up.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob San,

When does Leeds play in for a chance at the Premiership?

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Bob,
Best of luck with the playoff Bob.
If your computer can have sound tune in the BBC. They have live audio commentary of the Championship games.

7:07 AM  
Blogger JD's Musings said...

I guess I might qualify as one of the old boys. So old that it has taken me 6 years to find this blog. I was a Student Teacher from Michigan State University during the fall of 1976. I taught at the HS, Psychology and Sociology. My mentor teacher was Mr. Chester L. Anyone here in school at that time?

8:08 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Hi JD - Sorry, I didn't catch your post until now. Most of us here were at LHS between 1978-1984, so I don't think any of us was around at that time. We do, however, remember Mr. Chester. Thanks for checking in.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home