Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, June 07, 2012

No-nonsense Polish Cops

For anyone traveling to Poland for this event, the Sun suggests it might be safer to arrive with the American, rather than English, passport if you have both. Watch out for the dogs!

Tough Anti-Hooligan Police Tactics in Poland

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the post, Red Devil. I hope that your Italian sojourn is suiting you and yours.

I love how the Sun editors have bolded and capitalized the word "Testicles" here. That's quality journalism. ;-}

I have to say that, as a died in the wool England fan, I'm happy to be watching the festivities from the safety of my living room. Roll on Friday!

8:40 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I'll provide the attack dog experience when you all show up in DC. Dragon is standing in the bay window ready in wait.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home