Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas from The Blue Devil!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you in the LOB family. Enjoy the meal tomorrow and I'll look forward to chatting with you Boxing Day morning. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I will be around for the matches tomorrow except for a possibly dull early match. Just kidding. I will try to be around for all the action in a marathon day tomorrow.

5:38 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I didn't get what I wanted for Christmas... A JOB OPENING AT OLD TRAFFORD!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

LOL - I think you may get your wish in the New Year.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home