Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, January 07, 2019

Bobby Robson: More than a Manager

The Gooner tipped me off to this new documentary about former Ipswich and England manager Bobby Robson that's now streaming on Netflix, and I thought I should share with all of you. I started watching it last night, and it really is a lovely portrait of the man. It's worth your time if merely for the chance to see Ronaldo's wonder goal for Barcelona and Robson's reaction to it. Check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

It's such a good film. I truly wish he'd survived to know that there are legion of us that remember his grace and good character.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home