Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Crouchie In For Jamaica!


The tabs are reporting that Sven has finally come to his senses and will be starting a 4-4-2 with Owen and Crouch at the top for their last friendly before the WC against Jamaica. Further, this is likely to be the line-up against Paraguay and T&T with the 5-4-1 returning for the game against Sweden. Is Sven reading "Lakenheath Old Boys?" Find out for sure by tuning in to FSC at 9 a.m. Saturday.

Read more at:

http://football365.com/news/story_186430.shtml

7 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

You're nicking my material mate!

Oh the plagerism in accademia.

10:26 AM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Where? On Rock the Crossbar? Sorry, I promise I haven't looked at it today. I'm innocent of all charges. What do you think of the Crouch move, though?

11:26 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I'm all for it. I think Crouch is the main scoring threat at the moment...unless Theo the wonderboy goes berzerk.

12:32 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

What did you make of the Crouchie "Robot" goal celebration? Points out of 10? I'm giving it a four.

1:16 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

It gets a 10 for being completely cringe-worthy. The naffer the bettah!

6:25 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

It's a shame that Theo has been dubbed "a sprinter" by some in the press. I reckon he's a really good prospect for the future. I just don't think you take someone who hasn't been blooded to a major tournament. That said, I'm not part of the "pick Bent" crowd either. Without Roon, we were always short of strikers. I'd have picked Defoe and another attacking midfielder. Shame that Smithy wasn't fit.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home