Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Dear Mr. Hicks

Displaying the kind of timing that Fernando Torres has shown in front of goal this season, a group of celebrity Liverpool F.C. fans have this week released a video telling Hicks and Gillett to bugger off. Ah well, if nothing else it's a kick up the jacksie on the way out the door. Enjoy! P.S. Can I be the first in with the term "Scousox" for Liverpool F.C. Blue Devil TM!

2 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Who are these ASBOs?

8:04 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I'm not exactly sure what an ASBO is but the ones that I recognized were

Ricky Tomlinson
Jimmy Tarbuck
John Aldridge
Ian McColluch

There are others that look familiar, and I'm sure that if I were still watching British telly regularly, I'd recognize more of them.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home