Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Orlando bound


Hello lads. I will probably not be available to chat this weekend as I take a mini vacation to Orlando. I will not be at Disney , Universal Studios , or any other tourist hangouts.I will be at my nephew's Bar Mitzvah and it is a chance to see the family.I will be leaving later this morning and will be back in Harlingen early Sunday afternoon.I will miss chatting on LOB , but will definitely be back after this weekend.I decided to post this picture rather than that corporate giant known as Disney.

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

You lucky bugger being in the warm weather... our weather was 6 degrees this morning!!

As for Sunday, let's hope you have a good breakfast and lunch.. I will make sure that I ATE-TOO!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Ah, Orlando. The ass crack of Florida of the I-4 corridor. I'm sure the family visit and bar mitzvah will be rewarding but hurry back to Harlingen, eh?

5:12 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Cheers BD and UWS. Thanks for the good wishes. I will be back in Halringen about an hour after our match at the EM finishes.I agree with yuor statement about Orlando,BD. It has been a good trip and will be heading home soon.I will pass up the $5 wine.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home