Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, United We Stand!


Many happy returns on your birthday today, Davey-boy! For this day alone, I'll say that Cristiano Ronaldo will remain at Old Trafford next season. Call it a birthday wish.

Any other day of the year, though....

Cheers, mate!

5 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

Cheers Mate
I can't believe I have caught you up with all 4s.


Thanks for the birthday wishes and birthday gift!!

HE IS GOING TO STAY MATE!

HE IS GOING TO STAY!

8:54 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

The Mysterious Joel Hunter left a message on my answering machine this morning. He always remembers my birthday. He says he can't remember his own son's but he can remember mine!

Of course he called me a dickhead

8:55 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

You know, I always remember it because of 7/7/77.

10:02 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Absolutely, I remember that day walking downstairs and my mom telling me about the 7/7/77. I didn't even think about it before. I went bowling that day and hit a 77.
BTW, we had just finished 7th grade!!

I always wear #7

I see you called me on Skye tonight. Sorry, I was having some cake with some old friends of ours.

10:36 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Happy Birthday Davey

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home