Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Am The Blue Devil

Gatorbob is dead - I am now The Blue Devil, mascot of my new school SUNY Fredonia. I may occasionally post as the Gator - in the case of inevitable future national championship wins - but since I'm leaving The Swamp behind this week for the frozen tundra of upstate New York, I'll now be posting as the Devil.

3 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Blue-Bob? Devil-Bob? BDB?

Is the Devil blue because he's freezin' his horns off there?

You should start sporting the Snidely-Whiplash mustache, the Beelzebub Van Dyke, and the pointy 'burns of your mascot. That's got to make an impression on your frostbitten students.

1:04 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Welcome to the Empire State!!

The picture looks just like you, except for the hair!

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

My Blue Devils would thump yer Red Devils, mate!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home