Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Love Movies podcast

A friend recently tipped me off to one of my favorite new podcasts - I Love Movies. Hosted by comedian Doug Benson, it features a group of edgy LA-based comedians such as David Cross, Sarah Silverman and Donald Glover talking movies with film-obsessive Benson. It's lots of fun but is definitely not safe for work. You can download episodes for free from iTunes. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Just finished listening to the Rob Riggle episode which was funny. Ta!

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Glad you enjoyed it. My favorite was the one with the dude from "Mr. Skin." Definitely NSFW!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home