Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

LOB Summer Reading

It's that time of the year again. My spring semester is beginning to wind down and I'm keen to attack a stack of reading that I've been saving for the off-season, including new novels by the likes of Ian McEwan and more weighty tomes on politics and the economy. As always, I'm keen to hear what you're reading these days and very willing to join in on an LOB reading group. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:

Blogger Bivalve88 said...

My first order of business is to read the new Charlaine Harris as soon as I can get my hands on it. After that, I'm open to suggestion. What's on your list?

9:54 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I think I'm down for one of those Stieg Larsson mysteries.

Girl with the Dragon tattoo?

10:41 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I'm up for the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," definitely. In fact it's winging its way to me through interlibrary loan as we speak.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Bivalve88 said...

Works for me!

11:43 AM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

I'll contribute to the discussion, but have already read it . . .

10:44 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I just got my copy through Interlibrary Loan, then. Do you want to take the lead on the discussion, Gooner?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home