Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, May 17, 2010

World Cup 2010 Blog

While I'm full of pride about the high level of World Cup preview content and discussion that we provide as amateurs on the LOB, I have to doff my cap to the anonymous boffins who are manning a blog that I've just come across - generically called "The World Cup blog." It's a must read for me every morning, as I get progressively more giddy about the upcoming festivities. For example, this morning's headline has Chelski's Michael Ballack out of this summer's tournament after sustaining ligament damage on the rubbish Wembley pitch in Chelski's FA Cup win on Saturday. Check it out

HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home