Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, November 02, 2015

Rooney... The Man Behind the Goals

Haven't watched it yet but I have heard good things about this BBC documentary on Wazza.
Here is a link to watch the show. Should be an interesting 58 minute watch. Maybe it will make me starting liking him again... well a couple of goals would help too

Enjoy

UWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBFaM-y7PoU

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the post, UWS - I've been watching this one in the office this morning. I'm enjoying it but it's certainly a soft-ball piece. I know that it's timed around his record-breaking England efforts but I would have liked some more hard-hitting questions from Lineker.

It just doesn't seem as if England (and especially ManYoo) fans feel that warm toward their record-breaking skipper these days, as he sleepwalks his way through match after match.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home