Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, June 13, 2019

It Was 37 Years Ago Today....

UWS reminded me this morning that today marks the 37th anniversary of our graduation from Lakenheath High School. I still remember it as if it were yesterday. After the ceremony, we all ended up back at Joel Hunter's house. That moment was documented with this photograph, which remains one of my absolute favorites. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

I always well up when I see this. Fun times.

8:33 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Great photograph. Mine was 36 years ago yesterday.

10:09 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

BRILLIANT

9:45 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Good old WORLINGTON!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home