Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Downsizing the Cable Package

Hey there, boys - I've got a favor to ask of you. I'm thinking of downsizing my cable package in order to save some monthly dosh. It appears to me that I've got some extraneous stuff, but I don't want to get rid of anything that I might need for, say, the Euros or some other footer competition that I don't watch every week. I'm currently paying $12 for a trunk of the cable package that features the following sports channels:

* CBS Sports
* ESPNU
* Fox Sports 2
* ESPN Deportes
* Fox Deportes
* BEin Sports

My hunch is that, now that so many competitions (e.g., Championship, FA Cup, League Cup) are on ESPN+, which I'm paying $5.99, I can downsize the cable a bit. What do you think? Would I be losing any valuable footer if I dumped the extra sports package?

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

If you decide to get rid of the package then you really don't miss much. FS2 does show some USMNT matches and the 2022 WC will be broadcast by FOX, but you could probably watch those on streaming video. You should be able to eliminate the package without any problems.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home