Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Happy Birthday, LOB!

 

The LOB is, believe it or not, 17 years old today. Thank you to all of you who have been along for the ride over all of these years of live blogging, trivia and footer chat. In all honestly, I should admit that the LOB has seen better days and I take responsibility for that, as it has been difficult to keep up the regular posting while raising twins. However, I'm going to redouble my efforts over the next years, attempting to post more routinely and one perhaps a wider variety of topics. I hope you'll help me with that. Cheers! Thank you for all that you do.

3 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

Happy Belated 17th Birthday. What a fantastic accomplishment and long may it continue! Congratulation on a great achievement! I know it's been a challenging season , but believe that the LOB will continue on for many more years.

5:37 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks, David - I appreciate the support.

12:16 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Always love that picture
My dad's tree is the left one in the background

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home