Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, June 19, 2006

World Cup Predictions Game Update


Believe it or not, we're through the second round of Group games and it's time again to take stock of the standings in our little predictions game. There has been a bit of a sifting in the past few days and our previous leader AZKicker has been unseated:

Gooner71 - 20 points

United We Stand - 20 points

GatorBob - 19 points

AZKicker - 17 points

Trevor Brooking - 17 points

I'll update this again on Friday after the last group games.

2 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

I am glad that I agreed with the Gooner. I am a little worried I may get burned with the Argies and Germany

9:06 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Worry more mate about the thrashing my boys are dealing your lot in the scoring sweepstakes.

Davey, what's the score, davey, davey, what's the score?

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home