Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, March 12, 2007

KEPT APART!!!

Draw for the FA Cup semi-finals:

Blackburn v Chelsea or Tottenham
Watford v Middlesbrough or Manchester United

Ties will be played the weekend of 14 and 15 April 2007

Of course, we still have to get passed Boro but I am very pleased with the draw.

I would love to see a Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United Cup Final.

It has never happened before

5 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

Sorry for the picture.
Hope one of you smarty pants can fix it for me.

7:49 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

I'll attend to the picture forthwith. Decent draw for you lot, eh?

Now, FSC has been announcing that they're showing the ManYoo vs. Boro replay tomorrow and the Chelski vs. Spurs one Wednesday. Is this true? If so, I'm delighted because it's Spring Break for me this week and I'll be around for the festivities.

8:33 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Good picture save!!!

Both replays are on Monday, March 19th.
I didn't know which one they would show.
Maybe Setanta got first pick and took Chelski/Spurs.
If all the quarter finals ended in draws, all the replays were going to be played on Monday because it is International Week. What would they have done if Citeh had needed a replay.
Steve Mc. should be bummed. He has to pray for no injuries before the game on Saturday and Wed.
The match tomorow must be the first game.
There is a live match on Wed. on FSC
Chelsea at Citeh. Remember, KO is at 4 not 3 because of our clock change.
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW.

8:57 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Cheers, mate. Yeah, I did figure out that they're just showing the weekend's matches again tomorrow and Wednesday.

I'll definitely be around for the Chelski/Citeh match on Wednesday and will probably blog the Internet coverage of the Coke tomorrow.

11:15 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I will be at the college before my class. I will join you if I can.
Best of luck.

It is going to be another good day!!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home