Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Muxtape!

I recently came across a cool new website called "Muxtape" that allows you to upload and create a mixtape of mp3s for your mates. I'll be expecting those killer mixes to be winging my way soon. Check it at:

http://www.muxtape.com

5 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Hey Gator,

I'm intrigued by this. Is the idea here to upload your mixes for everyone on the site to enjoy? Do you know if you can download from this too? It seems linked to Amazon, no?

8:04 AM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

I haven't checked the whole thing out yet, but yeah, I think the uploading for your friends is free - basically filesharing with a few bells and whistles - and the downloading is through Amazon.

9:16 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Put up Film Noir or Cosmo. I'll put up Andy's Records.

5:29 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

The only issue with that is that the site only accepts mp3s and most of my playlists are mp4s that I downloaded from discs. Presumably they're doing mp3s to boost sales for Amazon and similar on-line retailers.

8:54 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Hmmmm. I'll see what I can do. I've got quite a few mp4s in my lists too. Bugger.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home