Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, September 29, 2008

LOB Book Club

A couple of months ago I mentioned the idea of reading Chuck Culpepper's new book Bloody Confused and commenting on it on the blog. Well, now's the time, I reckon. If you haven't got a copy yet, grab one this week. I'll post some comments on Chapter 1 next week.

Happy reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

I've been reading this as well. I'll let you know what my impressions are later.

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I just got my copy, so I figure I'll give the others a few days to run out to B&N or Borders or get a copy through Amazon before I toss out some comments at the end of the weekend or maybe Monday. Glad to hear that you're on board.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home