Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another St. Patrick's Day Tribute

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Here's another St. Patrick's tribute for the LOB courtesy of some quality technical work from our own Bivalve. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Thanks Betsy, Eric's laughed himself sick over this.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Bivalve88 said...

My favorite part is Bob shattering a mug with his loud karaoke...

1:34 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I pooped in fountain!!!!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Great job Betsy. I mooned a nun and must have made out with her based on the lipstick marks all over my face. She gave me her number too. My daughters thought it was hilarious.Great stuff!

8:51 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

That would be my epic version of "Danny Boy," Bivalve.

And UWS, now we know what you're up to on those long Saturday "walkies."

10:49 PM  
Blogger Bivalve88 said...

At least you made out with a nun, MUR. I made out with a dead moose....

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home