Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Not The Nine O'clock News





After the passing of Mel Smith, I have been searching the net and Memory Lane to find different sketches from my youth. I did come by "Are You Serious, Ronald Reagan, I like Trucking and many more! I also found this 90 minute "History of NTNON". It took me a couple of days to complete but enjoyed it.
Hope you do the same
Enjoy

UWS

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

Well this was a dud of a post!
I was so proud of myself actually figuring out to post video to boot!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I enjoyed it thoroughly, mate. Thanks for the post.

12:49 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Glad to hear it

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home