Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!.... and a Leeds History Lesson


Ole at work.... keep it up!! 
You are my Solskjaer
My Ole Solskjaer
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You're never boring
You just keep scoring
Please don't take my Solskjaer away

Take a look at this
And there is the Leeds link for Our Bob

3 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

Just watched. Straight to the point. Let's hope he has that type of impact on United.

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the Leeds post, mate - great stuff. Of course, I knew all of those factoids. Peter Larimer - what a player!

7:11 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Well, you can't even spell his name!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home