Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Premiership Funnies


These are some quality moments from the last Premiership season. I especially like the Chelsea mascot punking Stevie G. in the tunnel. But Stevie - good man - just gives him a pat on the cheek. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

That was great Bob. I really enjoyed it.
I never saw the Hughes and Wenger ball incident.
Thanks again.

6:23 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I thought the Reid Psycho throw in was massive. I'd missed that. Wow!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home