Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Footie Trivia Question of the Week


Looking forward to the Euro 2008 qualifiers at the weekend, here's a fairly easy one for you - which is the only team to have won the European Championship twice under one present incarnation and once under its current one. Name the years too, lads.

Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

I think I know what your asking.
I hate to be the first to answer again but I gave you other bozos a chance.

1972 West Germany
1980 West Germany
1996 Germany(sigh, baha, weep, we were robbed!!!)


Am I right?

7:08 AM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

You are the trivia champ, Dave. Well done! Now, what do you have to say about that team of homophobes you support?

10:01 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I know. Least thing you'd expect with Skippiano in the squad. No solidarity with his love that dare not be named.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home