Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, February 26, 2007

More Handbags!


And in case you missed it, here's the argy bargy from yesterday's Carling Cup. I give it a 5.5 on the 'Enry Cooper "Great Smell of Brut" Punchometer. I would have loved to have seen Arsene and Jose throw down. Also, can any of you lipreaders make out what Cesc Fabregas is saying to Lamps? Bet it's rather spicy!

4 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

As I said, I don't know if Fabregas and Lamps should have been sent off as well.
Adebayer was sent off for getting bridge but he was innocent for that but not for a lot of other stuff.
I agree, I would have liked Jose and Arsene going after each other.
Who would come out on top?
I think Jose would be too dirty for the Frenchman

5:37 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

I reckon that Arsene could handle Jose but the Portugeezer might take a dive.

7:35 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

good point

8:20 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

This morning's papers report that both Chelski and the Arse have been charged with not controlling their players and FA has instituted long bans for the three players sent off - Toure, Adebayor and Mikel. The only one who's come off with any class in the incident is Toure who had the stones to fess up and apologize.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home