Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!

I thought I could hack this Northeast winter thing, but, blimey it's cold. I'm marooned in a Best Western in Plattsburgh, New York doing a job interview this week and it's bloody freezing up here. Honestly, I don't know how Davey and Blubber do it. A day and a half up here and my balls are frozen.

Get me back to the Swamp!

5 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

I forgot that you were up here.

IT IS BLOODY FREEZING INIT!!!

When you coming down to see me?

9:30 PM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

Isn't Plattsburg on the border with Canada?? . . . Don't do it, Gator!

10:53 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Leave it for the Inuit, init?

11:02 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Still holding out for that Maryland job, lads. I've got my advisor working the phones for me on that one.

Davey, the weather's got to warm up about forty degrees before I spend some serious time up here. I'm up in Fredonia for a couple of days next week, though.

7:50 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

You should make it over to me!!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home