Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, February 15, 2008

I, Nielsen Family!

I just wanted to let you lads know that I'll be a "Nielsen family" for the next week, so I'll be busy stumping for "Law and Order" re-runs on TNT, Keith Olbermann and the Fox Soccer Channel. If you've got any obscure shows that you want to give the "Gator bump" in ratings, let me know.

4 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL ON ESPN and any repeats

9:22 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Absolutely Dave! Spot on.

Eric says Kyle XY on the WB, Monk and Psych on USA, and Dr Who and Torchwood on BBC America.

Mythbusters on Discovery, and No Reservations on the Travel Channel will do for me.

10:43 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Top Gear is a great show on BBC

I am not a car fan but these guys are hilarious.
You should watch it on Mondays at 8

11:05 AM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Gotcha, Davey. Definitely going to stump for ESPN's Champions League coverage. "Top Gear?" Sure, I'll stick it on there for ya.

Gooner, give me some times when those shows premier. I think they particularly like the bump when the show is first shown. "Monk" and "Psych" are on USA on Fridays, right? I have no idea when Kyle or Dr. Who or Torchwood are on.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home