Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The International Mix-Tape Project




I've been a participant in this music sharing project since I read about it over a year ago in the Rolling Stone. Basically, every month you make a mix of whatever music you care to, and send it off to an assigned person in the project. You in turn, receive a mix from someone else in the project. I'm always happy to inflict my taste on some poor unsuspecting soul, but what's really interesting is what you get back. I've had lots and lots of exposure to bands that I'm really excited about now through this club.

Check the main site out by clicking this link. HERE



If you click HERE , you'll be led to my profile on the site with my mixes.

2 Comments:

Blogger gatorbob said...

Thanks for linking to this, Gooner. I've been intrigued by what you've told me about the project. I reckon that once I'm safely settled in upstate New York, I'll get involved in IMP.

3:07 PM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

Steve . . . so do I have the ability to download your mixes from the website? . . . It doesn't look like that's an option . . . Love your pic of Andy's Records . . .where did you get that from?

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home