Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

LHS Blog!

The LHS alumni group seems to have ramped up their activities recently as I've been getting a lot of messages about an upcoming reunion in November in San Antonio. I'm not sure that I'm up for that as I've got to be at a conference in Atlanta around that time, but one of the messages linked me to a blog that I hadn't seen before. Kept by a Class of '77 alum, Kelly Russell, it's got some pretty cool pictures of some people you'll no doubt remember. Check it out by cutting and pasting the following link:

www.lakenheath77.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

hmph.

4:46 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Is that your reaction to the photos of Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Albert?

6:34 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

You know, I never had either of them as teachers. Either you're being coy or you're not looking hard enough at who's in these pictures.

7:53 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Probably the latter. I'll have another look. I'm with you, though, that there aren't a whole lot of folks beyond the De la Cruzes that I'm interested in seeing down in Texas.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home