Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lakenheath High School Reunion


Ever wondered what happened to that person who sat behind you in Mr. Knauss' class? Or played alongside you in the midfield of the LHS footie team? Or that you went to the Prom with? Here's your chance. I recently got a message about an upcoming LHS All Classes Reunion that's going to be held in the Boston area in August. I'm certainly considering it and if a number of you lot are interested, that will certainly confirm my interest. We have until July to make our minds up. Check out the following website for more info:

http://lakenheathreunionboston2010.weebly.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

Bob I am definitely considering this reunion. Now that I have received my income tax refund, The trip to Boston is becoming more realistic. I paid off several bills and still have some of my refund remaining. If I go I hope to see my fellow bloggers in Boston. Cheers everyone.

12:55 AM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

Gator B,

It appears that the Boston reunion may coincide with the Menditto family road trip to Maine. If that is the case, I could probably come in to Boston for one evening. No guarantees as our road show has yet to be finalized.

11:40 AM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

Just talked to the boss. Not looking good for Boston.

11:46 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the input, folks. I'm leaning toward going at least for a couple of days. I'd love to organize a massive footer match but I'm not sure that I'll be able to get that on the agenda.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Bivalve88 said...

I'm in if you lot are in!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home