Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Alan and the lads are back!




Finally. The former "It's Up For Grabs" Podcast hosted by Alan Davies with Ian Stone, Keith Dover and DJ Tayo Papula has returned, rebranded as "The Tuesday Club," an homage to the bad old days when Tone, the Romford Pele, and Merse would do a bit of refueling on a Tuesday and still have some time to recover in time for Saturday.

Available from iTunes and HERE

5 Comments:

Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon said...

Alan also appears on the Arseblog podcast today - not my cup of tea normally but Alan raised it several notches.

7:18 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I like the interviews but his skits are insufferable. And that whole bit about the Sun stealing his content? Do yourself a favor and skip that

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Nice one. I'll definitely be tuning in.

11:50 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I corrected the hot link I cited. Sorry.

5:22 PM  
Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon said...

Aye, his skits are horrible, his humour is a bit off to me but that's just me as i am sure its a lot of work for him.

The Sun stuff went on and on, I see his point but he covered it in his blog so he beat it to death somewhat.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home