Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome "Lost-mate!"

I wanted to take a moment to welcome a new contributor to the LOB - "Lost-mate" (aka Todd Richardello). The last time we were all together, we looked like this at our high school graduation 29 (gulp!) years ago. Anyone have any Todd stories to share? I'm looking forward to sharing some memories and making new ones with "Lost-mate." Welcome!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I'll kick off the memory thread. My best Todd story concerns a prank that we played on LHS English teacher Dick McGowan. It all started with a pub crawl in Brandon and ended up with a drunken desecration of McGowan's car.

The next day, a furious McGowan arrived at school with a garbage bag full of sodden tp and sundries and dumped them all at the feet of...Todd, who wasn't even at the event in question. To his credit, Todd kept schtum - marvelous!

1:58 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Welcome Todd/ Lost Mate. Great to have you on board. I can assure everyone that it was not me. Great way to keep your composure, Todd!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Bivalve88 said...

I, of course, had nothing to do with any of that, either! Nothing at all... wasn't my party in Brandon, nope. Didn't throw any tp. Not me. Unh uh.

6:22 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Nice try, Bivalve!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

My brother and I were just chatting about Todd and Taryn today and wondering where they were. Did a quick FB search and Todd came up linked to this blog! Love the pic of Bob, David, Todd and Joel!

10:57 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the comment, Margie, and for stopping by the blog. You're welcome any time!

4:57 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Welcome Todd

I just remember Todd trying to cling on to our UK Championship win even though he was playing tennis!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home