Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Minute 2:20



I told UWS that some friends had sent me a link which I thought was the Irish commentary going mental over the Estonia result. No, it was this link of the Uruguayan commentary team going mental over the one man demolition of Chile by Suarez. Check it at minute 2:20

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Great stuff. Surely the second one was an own goal but I might be tempted to give it to my Golden Boot Boy given the quality of the other three. Cor!

10:05 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I miss David Coleman's
ONE NIL

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home