Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tenacious D on WTF!

Tenacious D (aka Jack Black and Kyle Gass) are the featured guests on the WTF podcast this week, playing tunes and telling stories with host Marc Maron. Download it from iTunes and have a listen. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

just an aside, we watched "Bernie" last night and it's the best thing Linklater has done since "Dazed and Confused"

The Carthage, Texas townies are priceless. "Sonny" Davis just about steals it with his description of the jury as a "bunch of cousin-counting rednecks."

I think it's my favorite movie of the year so far.

11:02 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Great - it's on my Netflix list; should get it in a week or so.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I was looking for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Visit my page; acoustic guitar chords for beginners

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home