Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

2013 Sexy Football Manager's Calendar



Here's an early stocking stuffer idea, lads. Enterprising illustrator James Husbands has put together a calendar for those lovers of "shexy football" everywhere. The 2013 edition features a stripped down version of Roberto Mancini with stategically placed Citeh scarf, a shirtless AVB on horseback and Happy Redknapp riding what looks to be a mechanical hot dog. But my favorite is the "Brokeback Mountain" tableau featuring Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho as the amorous couple - it has to be seen to be believed. You can get a preview and purchase the calendar for 10 quid here: http://giftscardspresents.com/accessories/football-s-sexy-managers-2013-calendar.html

7 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Dear, oh dear. I can't unsee that unfortunately.

12:51 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I don't think I could stomach looking at this!

4:14 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

I think Harry in his underwear is quite hilarious while my least favorite is Roberto Mancini nude in a Man City scarf, covering his hoo hoo.

11:27 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Wait - Mancini has a "hoo hoo?"

4:06 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

More like a ha ha.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i order it?

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every
little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to
check out new stuff you post…

Have a look at my homepage :: Iamsport.org

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home