Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Mighty Red Ants Are Spelling Bee Champs

I posted this photo on Book Face, but wanted to include everyone. I think everyone will get a kick out of this given that we have a certain holiday around the corner.The point of the photo is the spelling , not the mascot! ENJOY!

2 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

This has to be fake

I remember going to a website and writing signs

9:58 AM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

No, this is real. It made the local paper and was on the local news.I emailed the photo from a newspaper article from a local newspaper that a friend emailed me. BELIEVE IT OR NOT! This doesn't happen at your local middle school?

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home