Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, May 01, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday, LOB!

My apologies, friends. For the first time in nine years, I missed marking the LOB's April 30th birthday, yesterday. As you can imagine, a busy week at work was the culprit. But never fear - even after nine years, we're still going strong and I've enjoyed every moment that I've shared with all of you here. Who would have thought nine years ago when I was convalescing after surgery that we'd still be blogging about footie nearly a decade later. Thanks to all of you who have been a part of it. Here's to many more years of blogging to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

Happy Birthday, LOB . It's been a pleasure being part of LOB . I have enjoyed the pleasure of being part of everyone's company and being treated like family.

7:30 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Happy Birthday LOB
Nice picture of the high school
My dad's tree is huge!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home