Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Quiz time -- Regional Accents of the British Isles and Ireland

Hello LOB-ers, You'll need speakers but I'm expecting near perfect scores from those of us that spent our formative years there, and the others who've spent theirs memorizing Monty Python skits and watching Masterpiece. Click here

3 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Brilliant quiz - I got 8/10 on it, mainly because my knowledge of British geography is shakier than my knowledge of accents. For example, I knew the one was a Scouse accent but I clicked on Lancashire.

8:39 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I took this before it was posted and did well. Can't remember my score
I wish you could replay the sound to hear it again.

10:41 AM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Great quiz. I scored 5 out of 10 on the first attempt then retested and scored 9 out of 10 with some different questions.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home