Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Can anyone identify this crusty bearded ex-baller?


In Honor of France hosting of the European Championship's I give you two of her most influential and controversial footballers who also graced the Prem.
I could not believe it, but it's Eric Cantona.

Eric Ginola just had a quadruple bypass surgery, but he seems to be a lot better for wear these days:


He's got my vote for the FIFA presidency! Just give me a Rolex.



1 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Nice one, Red Devil - I'd take either of those gentlemen as the FIFA boss - you couldn't do worse than the current lot.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home