Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, November 05, 2018

Supersub quiz

The Beeb website has a good and moderately difficult quiz about supersubs in the EPL. Here's the URL. I got 6, not good enough to be on the bench. Story of my career, really. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46090195

Hi Gooner...this is UWS. I just edited this a bit so the boys can read right on here.
Here is the picture I sent the boys



6 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

WOW... I was just going to send the same quiz!!!


Matt and I got 12 out of the 14

4:25 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Sadly, Matt got more than me!

All the teams are in order of their appearances

7:14 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Excellent post, Gooner - thanks! Sadly, I only got 2 out of 14. Strictly L2 form.

7:35 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Conference more like

8:27 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Great post. I got 5 out of 14- Potential, but room for improvement

9:46 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Thanks for brightening this up UWS. Well done.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home