Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Simpsonize Yourself!


In honor of the opening of the new Simpsons Movie this weekend, there is a website that is allowing all of you mortals out there to see yourself in Simpsons style. I would do it but I'm afraid I'd come out looking like Homer with glasses, so I did the cat.

Try for yourself at:

http://www.simpsonizeme.com

1 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

The boy and I'll try this out and post the results. I have no doubt that I'll be Homeresque. Just not Comic Store Guy, please.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home