Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Footie Trivia of the Week

Hey lads! It's great to be back on the blog after a week's absence during the big move down the Swamp. To celebrate, here's a tantalizing trivia question for you:

"Which two World Cup winning players have also managed clubs in the Premiership?"

Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

Ossie Ardiles is one.

Roberto Mancini? Is he the other?

5:23 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I was going to post this one!!!
I saw it on Premier League World on FSC.
During the show, while they were quizzing Big Sam and Southgate, I paused it and gave it a thought.
I GOT IT RIGHT.
Gooner got one, Ossie's Going To Wembley, his knees are all a trembley.
I actually got him second. The first one that I thought was
the late Alan Ball.

9:08 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Yes, indeed. I was hoping that by waiting a week or so the FSC addicts would've perhaps forgotten the answer from the Premier League World show.

Ossie and Alan.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home