Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Tribute to Davey-Boy



Just in case we haven't heaped enough praise on Dave for pulling what might be the greatest website on the planet out of his bum, here's another shout out. Well done, lad - you're so unbelievable!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Seriously, I'm checking out the feed from TV Chile ahead of the Conmebol qualifier of Brazil vs. Chile and they've got shots of the crowd outside the stadium tailgating. Unbelievable!

8:13 PM  
Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon said...

Its hit and miss sometimes, i use an app called Sopcast for this and the feeds all vary in quality - some website feeds are sometimes dreadful. I found Sky Sports Soccer Saturday last week on a feed and had Jeff Stelling blasting at me for 2 hours .... i loved it!

1:36 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I've noticed that too but I'm still in the shock and awe phase of using it. The Chile-Brazil feed via TVChile was magical last night and I just had a look at a Legia Warsaw match during lunch today. Yes, I am a saddo.

Ah, Soccer Saturday. How I wish we got that and that he still had his dream team of Rodney Marsh, Frank McClintock, George Best, Gordon McQueen and Clive Allen with him.

3:26 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I don't think the sopcast app works on a mac. I've tried that a number of times and can't get it to work.

I'm well-pleased with the myp2p.eu site however.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home