Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Mike Ashley Drowning His Sorrows



Simon reminded me that I'd wanted to post the vid of Newcastle boss Mike Ashley enjoying a pint during last weekend's thrashing at the Emirates. Get it down yer neck, my son!

2 Comments:

Blogger gooner71 said...

I thought Gary O'Reilly's comment at the time, "is he in a hurry?" was great.

7:24 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

When they first showed it last weekend, I thought they'd just picked out some Geordie yob in the crowd, no the bleedin' owner!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home