Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Johnny Hates Jazz are back!!

I hope you don't mind me wandering off from the footer for just a while. A fellow Lakenheath Alumni is getting back into the news! My brother Mike is back working with Johnny Hates Jazz! I know he is going to hate me posting this but I want LOB to be fully behind the reincarnation of the band! My sister sent me this interesting interview with the lead singer Clark Datcheler. If you have the time, take a listen. Just go to the following website and click the arrow underneath "Clarke interview for Heart FM Spain" It starts off with the "Turn Back the Clock" but then goes into the interview
Enjoy


http://johnnyhatesjazzfansite.com/#/interviews/4539309732

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Thanks for the post, Dave. It's a really interesting interview with Clark. I don't know how Mike feels about it but it seems a wee bit self-serving on his part, no?

Still, good to have the boys back. I'll be breaking out the skinny ties in homage to them.

3:47 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I SAID I WANT ALL OF LOB TO BE BEHIND JHJ!!!!!!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home