Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Premiership Quiz


I found this online quiz. You have 18 minutes to fill in the blanks for the top 3 goalscorers for each team that's been in the Premiership. Good luck with Barnsley and Swindon Town.

READY?

6 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Well - that was fun but humbling. I only got 34 of the 129 answers. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even get all three of Leeds top scorers. I'm off for some ritual flagellation.

10:46 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

That was fun
I got 42. I had problems with spellings too.
I did get all of Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool and that was it!

9:07 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I would have gotten Davies of Bolton but I didn't put the i in the name but that was cancelled out by getting Zoltan Gera while I was typing in Gerarrd!

9:11 AM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

I only got 28. Probably because I can't remember who was playing when the Prem started and wasted time trying to bash in the likes of Keegan, Sniffer Clark, and probably Ted Drake.

That said, I'd never in a million years come up with Zoltan Gera.

11:16 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

The problem I had was with the relegation no-hopers in which the top scorers tended to be the likes of Jimmy Bullard for Hull having scored something like 9 goals - no wonder they took the plunge!

That said, I got bonus marks for excellent spelling! ;-p

5:35 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Yur speling alwayz wuz grate.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home