Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Monday, September 05, 2011

That's What He Said!

Happy Labor Day, LOBers! I thought it was appropriate to post this quiz of former boss of "The Office" Michael Scott's sayings in order to underscore the sheer absurdity of the workplace. To play the game, cut and paste the following link into your browser:

http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,249154,00.html?wide=1

(Warning - this is very difficult; I only got 3 out of 8 right!)

5 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

Hello Boys
I just took the quiz... I am very upset with myself
I got 6 out of 8... I missed the Phyliss one and the last one!!!


I am going to have the boys and Kathy take it too

10:19 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Jonathan just took it and they were completely different questions

Jonathan got 6 out of 8 too!!

10:27 PM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

I answered 6 out of 8 questions correct. I was offered a chance to take another quiz with completely different questions, but decided to quit while I was ahead.

12:25 AM  
Blogger West Ham Rising said...

I started 0 for 3, but found the Scott groove to finish 5 for 8.

11:22 AM  
Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon said...

I got the last 3..... that was hard. :(

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home