Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MUR Participates in Movember


As promised, I have posted my latest picture as I will not be shaving during the month of November as part of Prostate Cancer Awareness. I believe this is sufficient evidence to show that I currently have the hariest face on LOB. I guess all LOBers will have a good laugh at this hideous picture!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Well done, mate. A good cause and a decent growth for 15 days. Keep on keeping on!

8:34 PM  
Blogger gooner71 said...

Good cause, and there's a second career as President of Iran calling.

8:36 AM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Thanks for the suggestion,Gooner. I guess I can run for President when I retire from teaching. A noble calling! :0)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home