Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Monty Python's Almost the Truth

Since we're taking a break from the footer today, I thought I'd take the opportunity to let you know about a six-part documentary series that's running now on Netflix. I came across it the other week while I was searching for something to watch. The series, which was originally shown in Britain in 2009, features exclusive interviews with the five surviving members at that point (Cleese, Gilliam, Idle, Jones, and Palin). It's definitely worth your time to check out. 

3 Comments:

Blogger manunitedrules said...

thanks for the tip. I will definitely watch

7:31 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Enjoy, David!

7:21 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Thanks Bob...I will definitely watch this!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home